home
Get the things you need in as soon as 1 hour.
Order everything from groceries to household essentials for delivery to your door.
universal product cart
M&M's

M&M's, Milk Chocolate Pretzel, Sharing Size

Crunchy, salty, sweet. 2 servings. What's Inside (Per Serving [2 Servings Per Pack]): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 20 g sugars (no DV defined); 200 mg sodium (8% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. 30% less fat than the average of the leading chocolate brands (6 g fat per 40 g serving vs. 9 g average for leading chocolate brands). M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed. Visit mms.com.
Ingredients
Milk Chocolate (sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Pretzel [enriched Flour (wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-modified, Salt, Vegetable Oil (canola Oil And/or Soybean Oil), Corn Syrup, Malt Extract, Leavening (contains Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate And/or Ammonium Bicarbonate)], Less Than 2% - Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Salt, Coloring (includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake), Gum Acacia.
allergen icon
Contains: Milk, Peanuts / Peanut Oil, Soy / Soybeans, Wheat